Construction can be a grueling business. Demanding owners. Unreliable subs. Change orders. Unpredictable weather. More change orders. And there is just never enough time. In this industry, the calm in the storm is Chief Buildings. We are family-owned and treat each other as such. We are a model for stability and believe that our primary business is relationship building. Whether you are new to the metal building industry or you are a seasoned professional, partnering with Chief Buildings might be right for you.
What you can expect from us:
- One brand (That means your competition won’t be another re-branded Chief building.)
- Quality products Made in the USA (Never outsourcing labor or offshoring jobs)
- Unparalleled personal attention to meeting your needs
- Dignity and respect at every touch point
- Exceptional customer service before, during, and after the sale
- Timliness in all our business dealings
- Win-win mentality
- Long term commitment to our shared successes
We service all fifty states, with Chief District Manager representation in most regions. If your company culture, work ethic, and values align with ours, then it’s time we had a conversation. Combine your experience in your local market with our stellar reputation in the industry, and you may find yourself with more opportunity and success than you could have ever imagined.
We only accept the best of the best. And we are in no hurry to be the biggest in the industry, but in this family, there is always room for one more. If your core business is to supply, or supply-and-erect metal buildings, then do yourself a favor and check us out.
ONE OTHER THING WE BUILD — YOUR BUSINESS
- Dedicated District Managers – Your lifeline to Chief. He/she probably lives in your neck of the woods. Your Chief representative will listen to your goals and help formulate a plan to meet them.
- myCHIEF and myPROJECT – Our proprietary quote tracking and pricing software package means you have control over your projects, from anywhere, anytime.
- Builder Advisory Council – These are your peers and they serve as a conduit to get your voice heard. They understand the industry from a builder’s perspective, your perspective.
- President’s Club – We like to acknowledge your success and that’s exactly what the President’s Club is for. The best of the best ascend all the way to Hall of Fame status.
- Builder Bucks – A cooperative advertising program that’s flexible enough you can actually use it. We want to help grow your business just like you help grow ours.
- Builder Schools and Roof Certification Courses – Our hands-on training workshops are designed to hone your skills to a level of true expertise.
- 50 Years of Incentive Trips – It’s hard work, but our annual builder incentive trip provides you a place to unwind each year. We’ve never missed a year, and neither should you.
- Flexible Payment Terms – We offer payment terms, but we also offer discounts and other incentives for COD. No matter how you slice it, every paid invoice puts you that much closer to a trip invitation.